RULES FOR HUNTING WITH “Twisted Tine Ranch”
To prevent any misunderstandings before they occur you should be aware of the following conditions of hunting with Twisted Tine Ranch:
- All hunters must possess the required Texas hunting licenses and hunter’s education as required by state of Texas.
- Strictly adhere to safe hunting and firearm handling procedures. Hunters deemed to be unsafe by their hunting guide or any agent of the property owners, Corser Family Limited Partnership, will terminate their hunt and leave the property immediately.
- Heed all guidelines and instructions of your hunting guide or any agent of the property. Failure to comply with his instructions will terminate your hunt.
- There shall be no loaded guns except in a blind.
- Safety gear (ear protection and safety glasses) required for shooting sporting clays.
- You will be responsible for the safety and conduct of your guests and acquaintances. All hunters must have a signed liability waiver on file at the Twisted Tine Ranch.
- You will provide transportation to the ranch. Your hunting guide will provide transportation during the hunt.
- No pets of any kind will be allowed on the property!!
- If a hunter is assigned a blind, they will stay in sight of that blind until picked up by their hunting guide.
- Alcoholic beverages may be consumed only after the conclusion of the days’ hunt or at the hunting guide’s discretion.
- Your hunting guide will clean and cape the trophy at the hunter’s request. Further disposition of the animal is the responsibility of the hunter.
- Your hunting guide may deliver your cape to a taxidermist or the carcass to a procession plant as an accommodation in the Hallettsville Tx area. We assumes no responsibility for the outcome of taxidermy or processing.
- Trophy fees apply to all game you kill or wound. An animal will be considered wounded if any blood or other internal spoor is located in the vicinity of the shot.
- ALL FEES ARE DUE AT THE COMPLETION OF THE HUNT. Trophy/daily fees do not include, gratuities, taxidermy deposits, other transportation costs, etc.